söndag 6 mars 2016

Little miss Tilda


Hello friends and fans :)
I think Easter is one of best themes if you ask me.
Love rabbits and the soft colours of spring!

I have used "Little Miss Tilda" from Sakura collection 2015.
For the shape of the card I´ve used a Go create die.
The frame is made with an old Spellbinder die.


Doohickey Butterfly.

Colouring with distress ink reinkers
on Langton hot pressed extra smooth 300 gr.

Leaves made of coffeefilter and Distress ink Bundle Sage.

I just adore this little darling!

For text and poststamp I´ve used memento Cocoa Rich.


Wishing you all a lovely day!


Love & Light
Lillemor


2 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig kort Lillemor! Så søtt, og jeg får vårstemning av å se på det! :)
    Klem, Camilla

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!